Ferguson ariva 153 - cccam

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,875 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi,

Just getting into this and learning how it works. I have installed a patched version of the latest firmware and can see the cccam options both on the box and via the web interface. Can anyone point me to how cccam works and what my options are, been googling for a while and can't find any decent info.

I am assuming the cccam is an emulator for the physical decryption card and that I need to point the emulator to a server address/URL which will provide it with the decryption info for the satellite channels? Can someone point me in the right direction for finding the server addresses, what else I need to do and any more helpful info? Does the cccam emulator download the files needed to decrypt the sat channels automatically when i point it to a working server address and auto decrypt the channel automatically when I go to the channel on the box?

I have a Ferguson ariva 153 combo box and am in Ireland.

I am fairly technical (network engineer) but trying to get my head around how this all works.

Bit of a noob so cheers for any help :59:

• Have tried several times to input line on latest patched firmware. Input with remote and through pc interface but when i reboot box and view line the input is garbled. I am using windows 8.1 and tried with IE, Chrome and Firefox. Same result with them all. Has anyone managed to get a line working on this receiver?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!