Wetek 5.0.7 Scotland east backup

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,830 times. The last Post () by xbmctvboxes.

• Here is a backup in the correct order for Scotland East dvb-s

Picons loaded
    Passwords all default inc ports
    Edit to your own reader and user to oscam /user to be wetek as set as wetek in oscam dvbapi , edit reader should be good enough
    xunity repo installed
    wetek antenna installed
    freesteams etc some installed
    no skins etc best user chooses this
    Its a basic setup but all there
    Unrar this and put the .tar file in storage/backup and run from system/openlec/system on your screen
    Simple setup but a start for someone finding it hard as we have all had to learn

Hope it works

:thumb:

Just had a thought picons might not as they are in storage ill need to change this

picons will take a little time to cache

• Stevejo. I am looking forward to trying this because I am at that point of suspecting a faulty tuner, which is normally the reaction of someone who cannot quite figure how to do it. I think yours is configured for a single LNB as well so apart from learning scottish, it might work and I can reverse read it (now thats irish).

Edited once, last by gerrykiddy: cannot spell ().

• The backup is very quick and shows as 5.0.6 so it may not be happening for me. Perhaps someone else will confirm and put me out of my misery. If the backup had to have worked, when I go into HTS TvHeadend on my browser, should I see the results of your scan Stevejo. I am not and they are showing the last attempt I had. Thanks anyway however.

• Right, I now have your scan results in HTS TvHeadend on my browser. In status though I have no signal strength. I have a single feed to the box and have tried both connections, disabled and reenabled and still no strength. When I got my box there was just one occassion when I got a signal reading. The connection works fine on the android side. Any ideas.

Our posts are crossing mate, so the above is before I have flashed 5.0.7. Will do it now.

• are the inputs showing 28e network and enabled in the interface , one you check on the folder and the other on the hardware icon, best try this backup on fresh card with 5.0.7 so its s it should be before trouble shooting

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• Stevejo, thank you very much for your patience, and the many others. My problem all along was a bad f connector. So embarrased but will probably do something just as silly in the future. Off to hide in the corner of the kitchen but looking forward to some fun in the future. Again thanks all.

• Stevejo, thank you very much for your patience, and the many others. My problem all along was a bad f connector. So embarrased but will probably do something just as silly in the future. Off to hide in the corner of the kitchen but looking forward to some fun in the future. Again thanks all.

Im sure we have all had that issue before buddy just a small hair of the outer braid and its no go , at least you found the issue thats the main thing

:thumb:

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Backup

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!