WeTek Theater - no channels

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,439 times. The last Post () by Skeese.

• Hi All

As some of you are aware, i've managed to set up OE/TVH and can view channels, however in Android/WeTek Theater, after scanning, I get nothing. When the scan has finished, I press OK and it exits WeTek Theater.

When I open WeTek Theater again, it goes through the same configuration process :(

Has anyone else had the same/similar issue?

Thanks

• you are trying to scan dvb-s or you have c/t tuner? If you are scanning dvb-s under tuner order select tuner where is cable connected tuner 0 is ln1 tuner 1 is lnb 2 input on wetek dvb-s tuner. Use blindscan and it will find all

btw. did you make ota update to wetek os 1.1.2?

• DVB-S2

I've done all of that, even factory reset Theater, still got nothing. Let's see what WeTek say, I posted it on their forum

• DVB-S2

I've done all of that, even factory reset Theater, still got nothing. Let's see what WeTek say, I posted it on their forum

well if in tvheadend works it must be working in wetek theater app, maybe you just missing some part. To which input is connected coaxial cable? LNB1 or LNB2?

• Coaxial cable in LNB1 and tuner 0 was selected during scan...

- - - Updated - - -

Factory reset solved it. What's best, blind or default scan?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be going back to OE/TVH soon, WeTek Theater has a lot of bugs at the moment, and needs improving fast.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!