Limited options with NBox, not sure what to get....

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 519 times. The last Post () by mbro.

• Hi,

New to the forum, got myself an NBOX 5800SX, capable of running Enigma2, currently running the PKteam Hyperion 4.5 image.

Ideally looking for an android box, though looking for others to guide me a little here, the WeTek boxes look good, but very conscious there are a lot of up and coming boxes at the minute and want to make sure I pick the right one.

Important to me would be Sports, ideally in HD, not mithered too much about English commentary, happy to listen to suggestions and comments from people, PM if its easier/safer. :)

Ta

mbro

• Official Post

If it`s an android box you are after go with the WeTek Play, you won`t be disappointed. I have one and since it`s arrived my duo2 hasn`t been switched on.. Plenty of HD streaming options for football available, with english commentry using smart dns services like unlocater.com and nbc sports add-on in kodi..

If you want an enigma2 receiver give us your budget and whether you need twin tuner, satellite, cable, internal HDD etc..

• Too impatient to wait for the WeTek as out of stock and cant find anywhere else online selling them, but having done some light reading seems the ability to natively run Kodi provides more plugins and support than the Enigma2 receivers - or am I wrong?

Single tuner with Internal HDD capabilities is ideal for satellite, any suggestions?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!