Blank epg

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,120 times. The last Post () by codar.

• using Dreamset

I am having trouble loading catseye the epg is blank on the tv, i just transferred all the files in the first pane, I loaded it from pc, and just pressed transfer, it was done in a split second, was I supposed to highlight them?

it shows the timeline and catseye name at the top, but the timeline is blank?

I just want to copy the whole epg list to the duo2 I will edit it all later, once I know how it works.

Thanks for any help

• Dreamset is an editor for channel lists/bouquets.
    You need to enable/configure crossepg to populate your epg for the lists you have transferred to your receiver.
    Crossepg should be in the menu of your receivers image - menu / setup/ crossepg (on blackhole image)
    Configure it to store on hdd/usb etc, schedule it to download.
    Then down to "OpenTv providers" and select "sly uk opentv (astra2 on 28.2)" if thats the satellite your on.
    If not, and your satellite isn't in the opentv providers, have a look in the other sections for your satellites.
    Save, and download now.

• Thanks, done that now, rebooted, but it still shows the empty timeshift

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh..i was pressing epg on the remote, but i should have pressed tv, now there all showing, but the tv goes blank when I pick a channel to watch?

and i lost the splash screen

- - - Updated - - -

thanks got it sorted

Edited 2 times, last by dinje ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!