Amiko mini combo

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 839 times. The last Post () by gianni63.

• Can someone tell me how to update the channel list to the latest version?

I have no idea what to do.. I already have the box running fine but want to update the channel list as I dont get any channel info

cheers

• x excuse the translation is not perfect, I'm Italian, I translated with google

please backup firmware previously installed (menu-system -backup)
    then open Setting Maker 2.6, go to 'Satellites-Setup, top item on the left check the satellites you want, Hotbird, Terrestrial DTT, if' selections also Terresrial DTT down you 'highlights the menu' to Wipe that 'you can select DTT in your area, then moved to General Search Filter and check the Favorites (top Italian; Movies, sports, land, etc etc)
    Download and then moved to Generate and check "ALI + DTT", click on "download date
    and expects' Download Progress Bar fills
    Now you can press the "Generate file".
    just press the "Generate file" opens a window windows, by the firmware on which to install the settings, and here you choose your BACKUP previously done
    Operation is finished, you will save a file like this: (TechSatListALI-201xxxxx) in .abs
    Now you have the firmware + channel list. Enter the file you just created on 'pendrive and reload on amiko .... (menu -system -ugrade by usb - allcode + Bootloader) go under and start Awards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!