Horror channel +1 wont change

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 687 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hello

been a long time since i setup picons on my VU+Duo2 but got them all 28.2, 19.2, 16.0, 13.0, 4.8, 0.8...............forgot who the dev is but they look to be the old Lichter picons (which i prefer)

anyways one bloody channel has changed the above Horror Channel +1 i've been at it for hours i'm changing the reference but it just wont stick.

ok so this is what i'm trying to change from to.

so here i'm stuck with the channel with the picon wont clear, and the channnel without the picon will clear lol

1:0:1:CB22:907:2:11A0000:0:0:0

To:

1:0:1:D1C4:841:2:11A0000:0:0:0

any help would be greatly appriciated.

regards: canthackit

• hello Stevejo

using the boss's modded vix image on my VU+ Duo2 with the blue_hd skin (love it)

the picon that works is CB22:907 but as i say the channel don't clear.

so now the channels that does clear points to that reference but the picon don't show..................as i say been a long time since i edited picons but i never used to have this
    problem.

i've uploaded the picon as it is named now, what do you think?

best regards: canthackit

• i've tried uploading it on the mac with idreamx, and on windoze with DCC.

uploads ok with both programs but still wont work.

just had a thought, is there 2 file paths that we can use for the picons? the ones i'm trying trying to edit are in /media/usb/picon

• that's what i'm looking for i think i have, can't find the 2nd one tho, i bet that's what the problem is tho

- - - Updated - - -

ok got it sorted.

i've been restarting enigma and not doing a restart of the system did that and the bloody picon apperared.

thanks Stevejo for your help.

best regards: canthackit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!