Very high ecms

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,075 times. The last Post () by alom.

• I seem to be getting very high ecms rosy on a few channels. Sports 2 and baby tv amongst a few. Anybody else? Using oscam....nothing changed just spiking to over 1000ms. Are the channels changing frequencies or something?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• All my channels are working. ...but a lot of vexing going on now. ...even on sports 1....constant freezing :( nobody else with this problem? I'll give it a flash and see

My clients are not getting any glitching or freezing. ....very strange

Edited once, last by alom ().

• I would possibly rephrase some of that statement as generally the Word 'Clients' goes hand in hand with the term 'Payserver'

Where as those who 'Share' for the Hobby have 'Peers'

• Sorry that's just a word i use. ..it was actually my brother who i rang as it was in the middle of the footie and he told me his was fine.

Anyway , it seems to be fine after the flash

• Have had no issues here today at all ecm have been fine and it has been one of the most busy the server has had in a long time must be the weather

- - - Updated - - -

If you are using cccam with oscam this will be your issue and causing local freezes

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just getting FTA + my local

Are you sure ?? sort your groups

• Have had no issues here today at all ecm have been fine and it has been one of the most busy the server has had in a long time must be the weather

- - - Updated - - -

If you are using cccam with oscam this will be your issue and causing local freezes

I'm only using oscam. Don't know why but only my card was glitching and hitting very high ecms only for me.

I reflashed the box and it got sorted. ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!