openbox invalid route and scrambled

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,050 times. The last Post () by codar.

• hello,
    please can someone explain to me why my newly bought openbox v5s stop workinh. I bought this box last month and everything was fine but last week all the paid channels are scrambled but all the freeview like bbc were showing.
    I remove the box and also move my gift to tm 500 and they are working fine but not on openbox. can someone please explain to me why this is so? I cant figure out what is going on. please help. thanks

• Sorry but you will not be getting any replys to your post as this site does not deal with gifts/ paid channels. Here are the site rules linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=81137&p=264624#post264624

DONT USE PAYSERVERS. THEY ARE SCUM AND ANY PAYSERVER CHAT ON THIS FORUM WILL GET YOU A BAN.
    - PLEASE REPORT ANYONE OFFERING YOU PAYSERVERS OR IPTV PORTALS VIA OUR PRIVATE MESSAGING SYSTEM.
    [

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!