Dickhead and ordering the wrong box

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 984 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hello

me dickhead got a discount code and ordered the Wetek, some hours later I noticed all was not well rechecked the WeTek website some hours later and yep didn't notice the dropdown list and missed the one with the satellite tuner and ordered the one with terrestial and don't cable don't even have an aerial.......what a knobhead:34_002:

got the order confirmtion it's been dispatched i've emailed the company asking them if i can cancel but i think it's to late.

so if anybody is interested, keep an eye on the "for sale" forum 'cos once i take delivery I shall be advertising it:54_002:

if you think you might be interested, please don't reply on this thread, wait til it's advertised.

thanks

admin mods if this post is inappropriate please feel free to delete it.

regards: canthackit

• You do have another option buddy.....

email wetek about ordering a sat tuner..... when it arrives swap it with the cable tuner on the box you have ordered then sell the cable tuner on to cover the cost.... you can change the tuner on a wetek in seconds.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• You do have another option buddy.....

email wetek about ordering a sat tuner..... when it arrives swap it with the cable tuner on the box you have ordered then sell the cable tuner on to cover the cost.... you can change the tuner on a wetek in seconds.

Hello mate

would it not be better to do what i intended, that is if miralem cant help me, sell the WeTek play dvb-c/t/t2 and the 8Gig SD card, i've got it on discount, and i'll knock a little bit more off the asking price and pay for the courier, then order the correct box...............i'm going to lose my discount but i think it's the best way.

what do you think?

• That was quick.

box arrived this morning, only ordered Friday.................assuming that it's the cable box i'm not going to open the package lol.

anyways any interested parties I'm now going to advertise it in the for sale forum.

best regards: canthackit

• Just finally

2nd box arrived this afternoon delivery only took 24 hours, very very impressive from Slovenia, can't praise them highly enough, and the service/support is exemplary.

I ordered some iphone screen protectors from amazon uk almost 4 weeks ago and they still aint arrived.........................oh dear what does this tell about the delivery services in this country.

off now to try and setup this tv headend thingy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!