moving over from cccam server to oscam server

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,973 times. The last Post () by jakas.

• Hi i currently have a cccam server with a few clients and wanting to move over to a stand alone oscam server i have the oscam server all setup and reading my card i am just wondering can i input my client usernames and passwords etc without having to do anything to there boxes i.e they keep their c lines and i just someone input there details to the oscam server ?

there lines on their boxes are currently C: serveraddress 12000 username password

any help with this would be much appreciated thankyou

• would the acounts on there boxes not need to be changed to an n line also i presume i would have to have oscam port same as my cccam was 12000 ?

• Official Post

oscam uses the CCcam protocol, you can find its parameters in oscam.conf. No need to modify the boxes, give out C lines as normal.

Code
    [cccam]
    port = 12000
    version = 2.1.3
    build = 3165
    reshare = 1
    keepalive=1

Change F lines into accounts in oscam.user.

Code
    F: user pass 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }

To:

Code
    [account]
    user= user
    pwd= pass
    group= 1
    cccmaxhops= 2
    cccreshare= 1
    cccignorereshare= 0

If someone gives you a C line, convert it to a [reader] with CCcam2Oscam, then add to oscam.server.

Code
    C: some.hostname.org 12000 user pass no { 0:0:2 }

To:

• i will try your advice now as with the ports is that the only place i instert tghe port in the field you shown above ?

• thanks it worked a treat now all my cleints connect to me via oscam just i thought boxnation would now clear and it doesnot is says its ok but just a black screen on the client end am i missing something ?

• peers clients i call them the same as in people connecting to my server

i will check and whitelist now the channel does not cleer on my server box either although it does i my official stb

- - - Updated - - -

i donot have any white list but have noticed the snr drops to 0% on that particular channel on my box tried a manual scan on boxnations freq but picks nothing up

- - - Updated - - -

ok all i now have oscam all running i want to add a script to my stb to check oscam is running and if not to restart it automatically can anyone point me in the right direction i have a script and edited it but stuck at the crontab part i am unsure how to setup a crond job for every 5 minutes

• Sorry to ask in an old thread but its related to this
    I have read the above but now there is one friend whom I share all my cards including hops of cccam w so how should his user config be ? NO RESHARE FOR HIM

[account]
    user= user
    pwd= pass
    group= 1,2,3,4,5, 6,7,8,9,10,11
    cccmaxhops= 2
    cccreshare= 0
    cccignorereshare= 0

Edited once, last by jakas ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!