BH 2.1.5 formatting and starting again due to channel issues?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 866 times. The last Post () by thefurmanuk.

• Hi,
    I was on Blackhole 2.1.2 I think, I had issues decoding some channels with cccam but others on the satellite worked fine. I downloaded a new channel list catseye but it made it worse. My USALS doesn't work so I manually search and store each satellite in positoner setup diseq 1.2. I think, if its possible, the Catseye is using usals as when I try to change channel on my box the sat moving logo appears.

I flashed to the latest blackhole and added tspanel, cccam 2.3 and catseye channel list for one sat 28.2 but only the free channels are showing, the other channels do not decode.

I don't know what else to do. I tried flashing again with usb BH2.1.5 and not using any backups but still not working.

Does anyone have any suggestions? If I can't fix it how can I fully erase and start again?

Thanks

• Ok thanks will do. Does the catseye affect or use Usals settings? I get the clear channels but the dish moving logo appears and in find satellite the reading keeps jumping and does not lock. Very strange.

edit: I ready that thread before posting, I actually did the same thing, downloaded catseye and also downloaded services. I will try again later on.

• Official Post

Catseye channel list needs updated, there are still some channels missing on it. Wait for the new update or try a different channel list like vhannibals..

Add a custom satellites.xml file for just the satellites you use, then manually scan for the missing transponders.. ( satellite.xml should go into /etc/tuxbox/ folder ). Find the missing frequencies on KingOfSat..

Did you add CCcam.cfg to /etc folder with your server details inside of it ? Did you check CCcamInfo to see if the server is online ?

• Never tried a custom satellite list before, will look into that.
    I re-uploaded cfg file and installed cccaminfo via tspanel and server was showing online.

If the satellite signal is not locking and jumping from 0-95% when at the correct position could something be faulty? I know it is at the correct position as I can watch fta channels but it does not seem to lock.

• I had the same problems,took me hours to work it out, this is a step by step how I did it. Go to sky movies showcase and on sky movies showcase press menu, press set-up, press service searching , press Autobouquets ,press green.... job done, hopefully channels will be back

If the satellite signal is not locking and jumping from 0-95% when at the correct position could something be faulty? I know it is at the correct position as I can watch fta channels but it does not seem to lock

Sorry for the misleading post, as it didn't bring them back.

I ran autobouquets (bh 2.1.4) and it brought them all back.

I had to do something similar to this:

I had the same problems,took me hours to work it out, this is a step by step how I did it. Go to sky movies showcase and on sky movies showcase press menu, press set-up, press service searching , press Autobouquets ,press green.... job done, hopefully channels will be back

but went into manually search and changed the "fec" value to auto and brought most of them back on that transponder. (ldp thanks)
    Did have to do that for a few channels to be honest.
    I'm sure the channel lists will be updated soon to reflect the changes although daveyboy did update his list only 2 days ago so it may have the changes incorperated (not sure though as i havn't tried it):
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=38048&page=3

• Hi,
    I will try the previous 2 posts.

I downloaded autoboquets, a few versions and it wasn't working. I checked settings, I added my correct long and lat and it started working. I selected use USALS and even that worked! Now I have discovered that the 2nd tuner is faulty, i thought it was a software issue as I could only watch 1 and record the same at a time. I removed the cables and tried one in each and 1 tuner fails to pick up anything. I have to investigate how and where to get this repaired. I bought this from vuplus shop in london nw6 formerly Aslat in Nov 2013 so out of guarantee.

• Contact the seller who you bought the solo2 from regards a repair..... the solo 2 tuners are part of the board unfortunately not plug and play so you would be better to seek their advice.

If you contact them with the serial number of the box they will have a record of the sale and although out of guarantee hopefully can sort something out for you.

They are now here:

VUPLUS UK LTD
    100 Colindeep Lane
    NW9 6HB
    LONDON
    United Kingdom

Telephone:
    Support Line : 02076244876
    Payment Line : 02082051885

vuplusuk@gmail.com

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!