My technomate 500 keeps losing channels

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853 times. The last Post () by jay99.

• My technomate 500 keeps losing channels
    And when I scan it to get them back they don't pick up I have to put a channel file on to get them to work any idea why this is happening thanks

• Hi jay99 I'm having the same problems at the minute with my vu+ box's go on to king of sat get the new frequeny's put them in manually and do a scan it take's seconds mate and the will come straight back into your channel list hopes this helps mate

• Thank guys but why is it not picking it up when I scan? it used to just can't understand why it doesn't no more thank again

• Because you're doing an atomic scan go into king of sat get the new frequenys and put them in manually it takes seconds and the come Bck in straight away. At the minute it seems the frequency's for the vu and tacnomate are changeing every few days it Dos'nt seem to
    Be happening on my old dm500 if you have a nate with one ask him r her to tell u wat the freguency's are by hitting the info button

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!