connecting a projector.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 464 times. The last Post () by hilly.

• I'm trying to connect my gigablue quad to a 1080p compatible projector and thought it would be a straight forward hdmi connection but it turns pink is distorted and goes on and off .Has anyone any idea if I need to change some settings on the quad to get this working please.

• I will try another device soon as I've just got it today .It comes with android built in and this works great but obviously this isn't through the hdmi ports .

• Is the gigablue quad setup for 1080p etc??? you will need to go into the AV settings in the image and check it over...

What image are you using? only one HDMI input on the projector?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for replies , tried my tablet with a shorter hdmi cable and it worked straight away so rearranged the tv unit and tried the shorter cable in the quad and it worked no problem so totally nothing to do with projector or quad just dodgy cable .Projector is great built in wifi, kodi, android apps .250 quid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!