advise on seca share

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 350 times. The last Post () by hs5424.

• Hi all,
    I am using an N line from a third party for Digital + spain on 19.e which I am not happy with the service. I would now like to run my own seca 3 card. Do I need original box etc, etc. Any advise would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

• Hi all,
    I am using an N line from a third party for Digital + spain on 19.e which I am not happy with the service.

A reminder of the rules here which you agreed to when you signed up.....

<2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Sorry I have not explained properly.
    Friend to me that if I want to run seca 3 at home to my TV's I need all sorts of things for this card to work. Don't know if he is correct or not.
    Please remove my post if I am breaking rulse.

• I understand fully the question you are asking in your original post..... the fact that your opening line is referring to a N line alongside the terminology of service and third party would lead me to believe that you paid for this line? if this was a line from a friend/peer there is no way you would have used those terms....

So if this is the case then the rule that I have reminded you of will apply......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!