Channels not working.

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,341 times. The last Post () by dreamuser.

• I've downloaded the latest channel list (12.04.15) but a lot of the S*y channels don't work. Either "tune failed" or "service not found" on my TM-3T.
    When looking at S*y Sports 1 (amongst others), it shows an FEC of 2/3 both on my receiver and in DBE.
    It should be 5/6, and manually searching with this then I get the signal.

Are other people getting the same issue, or is it something strange happening with my DBE?

Julian.

- - - Updated - - -

OK.
    After a bit of googling I've found this on kingofsat:

Astra 2E (28.2°E), 2015-04-16•Sky Digital: New FEC for Sky Sports 2 on 12110.00MHz, pol.H: FEC:5/6 ( SR:27500 SID:4208 PID:516/644 English,664 nar - VideoGuard).

There seems to be a lot of FEC changes over the last week.

• "i just went on the channel that wasn't working and went into menu service searching manual and changed the fec to auto then press ok channels should work after that m8"

I've done that to get the sports working.
    I was just a little concerned/confused that several had stopped working all of a sudden.

• when will we see an updated settings file from catseye because changing fec to auto can be troublesome for me and usually all catseyes settings are fine and trouble free

• showcase and chelsea tv are 2 that are not clearing, with anyones list.

i've edited the transponders with so many different settings none work FEC's auto, 5/6, frequencies tried so many different, symbol rates 27,500 will remain the same.

been like this for a couple of weeks now.

regards: canthackit

• showcase clears on rats new yin tryed in tested ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• if you read the line from
    Julian

he gives you the best answer
    it's highlighted google is brilliant

OK.
    After a bit of googling I've found this on kingofsat:

Astra 2E (28.2°E), 2015-04-16•Sky Digital: New FEC for Sky Sports 2 on 12110.00MHz, pol.H: FEC:5/6 ( SR:27500 SID:4208 PID:516/644 English,664 nar - VideoGuard).

There seems to be a lot of FEC changes over the last week.

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• Channels updated today:

• I have most movie channels without sound, tried updating channel list of vhannibal but still the same, did a scan on sky uk and how the channels that didn't have the sound are listed as N/A any ideas ?

hAVE YOU CHECKED THE STREAM AUDIO OPTIONS NORM BY YELLOW OR AUDIO BUTTON :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Movie channels have moved to 11934V 27500 5/6

Channels Missing.
    Select, Modern Greats, Drama Romance, Thriller, Family, Action + adventure, Disney, Comedy.

Done a scan thats not found them, KingofSat says channels no longer transmitted in Europe.

EDIT:
    All OK panic over, it seems that sly have changed the channel names they've removed the "Movies" from the title

regards: canthackit

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!