Add Favourite Channels

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 691 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I know this has probably been posted a thousand times but if someone could nudge us in the right direction
    while I myself am trawling through all this information Overload!!

I have A V+ Duo 2 running OpenVIX with 2 LNB feeds from a sky dish and 1 LNB Feed from a motorised 1m Dish. I have run the auto boutique maker for the sky channels which is great but I want to create a list for the polish Polsat and N+ Cyfra channels for the mrs!. How to achieve this as the add favourite option seems a bit clumsy. Is there some channel editor or are people just finding a backup image of someone who's already done the hard work and if so where to get these backup images and restore. Any advice appreciate as I can see these Linux boxes while scalable have a steep learning curve.

Chris

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!