Moive25 TS Media download problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,031 times. The last Post () by kegnkiwi.

• Hi

I've just updated TS Media to 9.3 but have a strange problem that I can't work out. VU+Duo BH Image

I've got Movie25 working by changing the Domain so can stream and watch the movies no problem. I've been using it for agaes without any issue. However now if I try to Download any movies to my HDD I can't get it to work.
    Example: Home 2015 works fine on Vidzi, flashx and others but once I select, blue button/Download, (location/media/hdd) Home 2015, the active download menu appears showing the 0% progress bar but then just disappears leaving the TSmedia active video downloads menu blank with no download status bar.

I've tried rebooting etc but still no joy. I've also removed TS Media and installed an older version but again no luck. I have no issue with space on my HDD still have lots of free space.

I'd appreciate some help as I've no idea what the issue is.

Many Thanks

• yes , I tried same film with vidzi and same thing happened and no download,but i download the movie successfully from vodlocker or vidbull
    some servers do not give download support for some movies stream

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Nice one mfaraj.Thanks for your help. It works fine on those severs. I didn't realise some don't support download so thought I had a problem.

Much appreciated.

• This problem has existed for a while and now also effects primewire, movies25 and losmovies (maybe others). I thought it was a problem with tsmedia but I have just read the above about it being a server issue. I have gone back from 9.3 to 9.2 to resolve my issues.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!