sky card stopped working premium channels

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 864 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hey all,

I have added boxnation to my card and could not get it to work so I put my card in my sky box to check if its working there which it is I also needed to update my sky box but now I have put it back in my oscam server box non of the premium channels are working like sky sports or sky movies although sky 1 sky Atlantic etc. are working can anyone shed any light on what's happened

it was all working perfectly before I put my card into the original box and updated the box

• Only if you ask them to pair to an sd box and youll need a nice excuse , like the hd box is playing up or something

- - - Updated - - -

apart from hd pairing on their end there is a card alteration done by the software in an hd box when it reads the card

• ok I have an sd box here I will try that ! damn I never knew that this would happen ! does this mean now all new installs can not be used ?

• The card in the box was their first trick , yes correct unless paired to sd box or a new red card paired to 595 multiroom box , think its 595 anyway ,im very surprised this is the first you know of this being a member for 3 years

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• I just presumed the hd channels were on the new pairing system anyway sorted it out quick enough I got the card paired to an old sd box and now back on phew

any ideas for boxnation not working tho lol

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!