Strange problem with Vu+ boxes

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 508 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi all,

I have a strange issue with a couple of lines I am trying to install. Heres the scenario...

2 lines from different servers....
    1 vu+ duo2
    1 vu+ solo2

both lines work straight away in mgcamd 1.35a with cloud ibox 2+ and with openbox v8s, not a problem.

1 line works on both the vu+ boxes but the other one wont. I have tried everything, tried different versions of mgcamd, tried different mg_cfg files and different newcamd.list formats (including keepalive etc and removing it), tried loading it in cccam on both vu boxes as well but no joy either.

I have tried test lines and a couple loaded and the odd one wouldnt (different servers)

Does the Vu box have issues with certain line lengths or different server password types as I have noticed the password that wont work has a mix of numbers and letters but the one that does work only has numbers in the password.

I am no expert but I am confident with setting up boxes and always been able to sort problems out but this one has me stumped!

Any help greatly appreciated

thanks

• They are both multiroom lines (up to 3 boxes) will get in touch with them and double check but I have loaded same lines in other twin tuner boxes without an issue, just seems to be vu+ problem

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!