Need help with caid 0960 UK red card only entertainment package working

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,140 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi guys,

just a quick update regarding the red card. its now has entitlement but cant clear the sport and movies channels . the channels that are currently cleared are entertainment, kids, documentaries, lifestyles and culture . anybody know what am not doing right?
    my version of oscam is 9990 and config bellow.

[reader]
    label = sky
    description = sky_0960
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    caid = 0960
    boxid = xxxxxxxx
    detect = cd
    ident = 0960:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    saveemm-unknown = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1

• What sky box is the red card paired too???? it has to be a SD receiver or the premium stuff will not clear buddy.....

I paired with old Thomson skyhd box other premium stuff is cleared except sports and movies; has anyone experience this kind of issues with red card and if i have to call and paired with sd box which one can i get?

Edited once, last by murphy ().

• I have the same card and this card is secure by: ins56 (New Encryption) this is not support yet in oscam.
    When i switch to an channel which ellement was not there it saying card need pairing extra data ...

• Is xxxxxxxx the converted boxkey ?

The fact is that I put in a wrong boxkey but when I restart the pc it come up with a boxkey which I did not convert myself. I will convert soon and report back. The good news is that it clear all the premium channels except sports and movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I did till I converted the 16dig serial of the paired hd box underneath
    On the sticker

newbie2015, can you clear the movies and sports channels?

• Newbie2015 has the movie channels working on 0960 card by adding the boxkey. Only entertainment package worked until he did this..

Use this tool to convert the boxkey, then add it to oscam.server => Dreambox Config Creator

Hi guys,
    I can confirmed that after put in the right boxkey the movies and sports channels now working.

thanks for ur help

• i have done it finnaly all works 0960 uk red card had for around a week only pair thompson box nothing else debian doesnt seem to do it u have to use ubuntu i have r9584 oscam in local to my vps which has r10648 works fine use the dreambox config creator use the whole serial i did so any came up with diffent box key add to reader i use omnikey 3121 opens all sport movies everything i only find problem on zee tv at moment hope this helps :thumb::thumb::thumb:

• hi friend just to find out did u gett zee tv working im fining problems on just the zee channels and also i seen something about priors on boxs that block caid 0960 it looks like i: 0960:000000 so needs to be deleted also i find that the 0960 red uk card does not read as fast as my clients keep going straight to caid 0963 for uk when this happens it doesnt kick back over to the 0960 caid even pointing at all readers or fastest first

• Hi can anyone help me please. Got the new 0960 RED card.

[reader]
    label = RED-0963
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 3
    services = !racinguk,!boxnation,!mutv,!boxoffice,!adult,!chelseatv,!hd,!movies,!lfctv
    autospeed = 0
    caid = 0960
    boxid = xxxxxxx
    fix07 = 0
    detect = cd
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2,0
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1

It will clear like discovery and mtv and kids channels but not BT SPORT HD / SD and i have put back in thomson hd box and the channels clear. So any suggestions guys? I also have 1 x 0963 card on this server so could that be interfering? Ive edited my services to caid 0963,0960 too so im pretty lost

• friend do u have 3 card readers if not change device =3 to device = 0

- - - Updated - - -

and also my 0960 card i cant get this to auto update entitlements wont work for some reason so have to keep reverting to tompson box for update

• Do you think guys that we will be able " in the future " to get our HD channels back ? well enough of that could you guys point me in the right direction on how to set up my red sly card on my vu+duo2 just for personal use of course..

I have tried everything in still not able to to get anything from the card the card was paired with new sly box . and i am just setting up my second receiver for sly red card but nothing is working?
    I am using a VTI image i got from here.

Thank you all in advance.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!