dflash Latest Version

There are 72 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 28,528 times. The last Post () by Goryna.

• dflash_0.103

• Any way by this plugin, the image of your backup images Plugin not installed.
    This is particularly important in respect Dreambox 800HD, otherwise you are faced with Dream Multi Media Error error.
    Warning: Only images that have their own backup plugin the receiver into your

dflash_1.4

Also nachdem ich mich sonst über die Camembert Diskussionen zu sehr aufrege machen wir lieber was sinvolles und testen was anderes Böses.

Seitdem wir nfi dump zum Flashen verwenden kann ich eigentlich beliebig steuern ob und was beim Neu flashen eines Images überschrieben wird (sofern noch genug ferier Platz vorhanden ist).

Eines der bösen Dinge die man nun tun kann ist z.B. nur die Files die im neuen Image sind neu schreiben und damit ist man in der Lage alles was man nach dem Flashen installiert hat an files zu behalten (Voldemoort, Settings, Skins, Plugins,...)

Das ist zwar NICHT immer sinnvoll - weil der Skinn vieleicht im neue(re)n Image nicht mehr geht, etc ABER nachdem die Leute ständig danach fragen habe ich einfach entschieden mal wieder was böses zu tun und dieses 'Feature' (wenn auch nur versteckt) ins dFlash offiziell reinzumachen.

Also falls wer Lust hat das zu testen ladet Euch die dFlash 1.4 runter, installiert sie und macht dann nach init 4 in die settings folgende Zeile rein:

config.plugins.dflash.overwrite=true

Dann sollten eben beim Flashen des Images einiges vom alten Überbleiben :-)

Wenn man diese versteckte Setting Einstellung nicht reinmacht bleibt aber im dFlash 1.4 alles wie es ist - also keine Angst !

LG
    gutemine

• dflash_1.5

• dflash_1.6

• dflash_1.7

• Official Post

dflash_1.9

Regardless, after the gladen was down 1.8 of 450 people and 3 (in words THREE) deemed useful to have the test and report varcopy I have it replaced by a use of a 1.9 flashing setting for ramfs. Please test and report whether that copying a nfi images from the NAS or network mounts into memory to flash works better than using / var I think so, because it should place the problems in the / var to be over as long as the box still has enough free memory - what so stopped at Enigma2 like it is when flashing but should be enough for some time.
    Please test and report. At the back up to NAS with loop device for swapping I've changed nothing, because that seems the 1.8 does indeed have been satisfactory to. And as with the 1.8 it is used on 8000 and 7020HD does not really make sense to these features, but you tried it yet anyway ... And new for Italian Language file of blu8 should still be inside in the 1.9 - thanks again. Thx gutemine

• Official Post

dFlash 2.5

Code
    In the 2.5 I have packed inside the current nfidump and adapted to  the new WebIF the web interface, so that will be displayed in dFlash  WebIF under Tools. Direct calling of course continue with [URL='http://www.sat-universe.com/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fip.der.dream.box%2Fdflash']http://ip.der.dream.box/dflash[/URL].

Errors were usually so reportet no more, so the 2.5 should also be  stable again so that the image builder they can make to your feeds.

LG

gutemine

• Official Post

dFlash 2.7

dFlash 2.8

]In the 2.8 I have packed inside the current writenfi and adapted to the new WebIF the web interface, so that will be displayed in dFlash WebIF under Tools.

Instructions for dFlash up.. 16 Feb 2012

• Official Post

dFlash 3.0

dFlash the direct flash plugin & Secure - but please read and follow DISCLAIMER!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!