Unable to load www.linuxsat-support.com

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 608 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi Guys

I am not able to load www.linuxsat-support.com from my home and get the following error when typed www.linuxsat-support.com in URL. The page loaded is Apache 2 Test Page powered by CentOS

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access/forumsdisplay.php on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at Linuxsat-support.com , Port 80

I have no problem loading the site at my work place.

Please assist.

Rgds
    Supermario

• Thanks Master G

I am connected directly to the router using cable. I have used the URL without www but still the same problem.
    Anyway, I will try to delete the cookies and see if it works once at home.

Will update

Tks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks LL

After deleting cookies and running antivirus, now the site is opening fine.

• Sorry guys for opening a new thread again since the previous one is locked. Again the same problem
    I have logged in now using a VPN proxy. B-t-w, I am based in Kuwait

The URL bar reads: linuxsat-support.com - And the page that loads in that URL is as follows:

Thanks for any assistance.

K/Rgds
    Supermario

• There are no problems at this end buddy, nothing has been changed here and to be honest you are the only one reporting a problem.......

Is this still with firefox? did you try clearing your browser cookies again etc??? there maybe a setting in your vpn that you need to tweak regards this site....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!