Oscam/mg_camd $$$uk on Technomate Nano 2T

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,016 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hello

First off let me apologise for double posting, but i think my first post won't get seen tucked away on the Tut's.

i've had to for one reason and another had to change my server it is now a Technomate Nano 2T, now and for a change i want to be able to use oscam/mg-camd.

atm i'm not clearing a thing, i've followed the config example and d/l the boss's oscam 10077 mg_camd 1.38

couple of things i need to sort first, i've just discovered that the chip goes in face up lol (took me a while to suss this out)

but can you tell me what is the device type on the server atm it's set to /dev/sci0.

and on dvbapi what is the boxtype it's set to dreambox atm.

and on mg_cfg what should i select or enter as boxtype

i'm running CCcam 230 atm and it's working card clearing and all peers connecting.

EDIT:
    decided to post my configs, just in case.

On the server

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user (only used my own client)

mg_camd

mg_cfg

ccccamd.list

Code
    C: 192.168.0.01 13000 linuxsat support

server ip - cccam port - server user/pass

newcamd.list

Code
    CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    CWS = 192.168.0.01 12000 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs

srever ip - newcamd port - server user/pass

thanks for reading.

regards: canthackit

• yes boss

i've confounded meself edting all the files lol

i want to run oscam as the card reader and mg-camd as the emu updating the card.

yes i did realise that i had not setup an account for mg_camd in oscam.user

done one now
    oscam.user
    [account]
    user = linuxsat
    pwd = support
    group = 1
    au = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000

aslo edit the newcamd.list to:

CWS = 192.168.0.01 12000 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs

also a bit coufused about what to enter on the cccamd.list

and also the settings that need to be altered ie the boxtype in dvbapi and mg_cfg

you'll have to excuse me i'm really confusing meself as well.

just one more thing i'm sure i see a start/stop script when i fist installed the .ipk file can't find it now though.

Edited 3 times, last by canthackit: start stop script ().

• Official Post

You don`t need both C & N line configured, one or the other is fine. A CWS = in newcamd.list is enough to connect with oscam.

dvbapi is an oscam only parameter, if you are using mgcamd along side it you don`t need dvbapi configured.

Boxtype in mg_cfg is dreambox/mips B: { 06 }

Use the attached configs.

• ok boss not done it yet but..........

do i not need dvbapi setup then, my understanding was that for my peers to be able to connect with CCcam i need to have it enabled.

update:

just put your files in basicly as is cleared straight away, it's showing newcamd on the info bar, how can i find out that mg_camd is running?

• Official Post

update:

just put your files in basicly as is cleared straight away, it's showing newcamd on the info bar, how can i find out that mg_camd is running?

mgcamd doesn`t have a web interface the same as oscam, only a log file which can be activated in mg_cfg.

Code
    # Log option, summ of:
    #    00 off
    #    01 network udp log
    #    02 log to console
    #    04 file, appended ! delete it by yourself, before it eat all your hdd
    #    + IP udp-port log-file-name
    L: { 02 } [COLOR='#FF0000']192.168.0.01[/COLOR] 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log

Change 192.168.0.01 to the technomate ip address, restart mgcamd then look for the mgcamd.log in /tmp folder. If there is no log file mgcamd isn`t running.. Make sure you disable the log after testing as it will get huge over time.

• ok done that and there's no mg_camd.log file

just to clarify when i stop/restart oscam/mg_camd it should automaticly create the log file now that i've activated the L line?

i don't have create the mgcamd.log myself.

i've tried both ways, the first no log file was created, i created the log file after restarting there was no entry a blank page.

reegards: canthackit

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!