Mars bootloader problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 908 times. The last Post () by mchambawima.

• Hi
    Has anyone experience the Mars receiver when you switch on it says initiating DTV and bootloader for hours and not doing anything, how did you manage to solve the issue,
    thanks

• How to fix corrupted bootloader.

1. download "update" file from download link. http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=81174
    2. add "update" into usb memory pen.
    3. attach usb to mars usb port.
    4 switch off receiver's power from back button.
    5. switch on power while pressing and hold menu button from box front panel .
    6. after few seconds you can see software updating message on tv screen.
    7. release menu button and waiting till box reboot automatically.
    8. Done.

Note: don't unzip "update" otherwise software is not useable.

• Many thanks Tonny for the info but I have tried the above method few times with different update, even do a factory reset of the box but the message still coming up saying unfortunately DTVplayer has stopped

• Many thanks Tonny for the info but I have tried the above method few times with different update, even do a factory reset of the box but the message still coming up saying unfortunately DTVplayer has stopped

Follow below steps
    Make sure box have latest software installed.
    Download latest adb tool from post #4
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=81189&p=269493&viewfull=1#post269493
    Adb tool
    Added feature "Reset dtv setting"
    How to,
    Double click database.bat (database windows batch file)
    Click Run
    please input the box ip:192.168.x.x and input 5
    DTV Player is now reset.

Now press enter again and enter No 4 to reboot .

Example below

connecting...

* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
    * daemon started successfully *
    connected to 192.168.x.x:5555

remount succeeded
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -
    - Warning The following is dangerous, please use caution, bear the consequences of their own!
    -
    - 1. get database from box to pc.
    -
    - 2. send database from pc to box.
    -
    - 3. Exit.
    -
    - 4. Reboot the box.
    -
    - 5. Reset dtv setting.
    -
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please enter the number required for the operation (type commands followed by enter.):5

Thanks to the fellow who is adding usefull features in adb tool.

• Many thanks for this lovely adb tool which brought my Mars back, the only thing i would say is to extract the Adb file first otherwise it wont recognise
    keep the good work

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!