ocam + local and remote card

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,040 times. The last Post () by jonek2k3.

• hi. i can't make oscam to decode channels from 2 sources. i have local card for cyfra+ and i'm exchanging with my mate for his card. my local card works and it is decoding all channels, but i can't make it to decode channels from remote card (black screen). if i will use only remote card (local card disabled) it is working aswell. it just doesn't work toghether. situation looks same on his side. can any1 help me set it ?? regards.

oscam.user

oscam.server

Edited once, last by jonek2k3 ().

• hello again ty for you answer. i didn't precise few things, sorry for that. 2nd account is for 2nd receiver that is used by my sister at her place. i'm using 2 groups because i don't want to reshare remote card (that's only way i know to seperate it). remote card server is set on newcamd525. no matter how hard i try channels from remote card are black, only local card is working.

here is my osam.conf

edit: maybe that will help. that's set up for mgcamd and it's working.

newcamd.list

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 12000
    CWS = ip 2001 usr pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan 0

mg.cfg

Edited once, last by jonek2k3 ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!