VU Solo2 SE help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 552 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Greetings all
    Have patience with me as am new to this. Have been using openbox upto now (very familiar with them).

Just got a second VU solo2 se receiver for my other room and want to be the same as the first receiver
    Is it possible to copy everything from the 1st box and install it on the 2nd box? (except recorded stuff of-course)
    The first box is running perfectly on BlackHole (came pre-installed)

If possible, instructions will be highly appreciated. Thanks

• Make an image backup and flash the second box with it

Thanks for the info. Tried to backup image to usb but not doing so. I mounted the USB and mapped it as /media/usb, but on the backup screen I only have hdd option.

I also tried through the backup image section in DCC. Again cannot get it to backup to PC.
    Am pulling out the few hair I have left....

• Sorry buddy, but due to our current sponsorship terms with one of our sponsors we don't offer support for Vu clones here......

Thread Closed.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!