Amiko micro HD latest channel lists here!!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,196 times. The last Post () by needles.

• Here is a link to my own channel lists I have made for the amiko micro HD (red box) not the SE. it will also change your ftp settings to gain access to my ftp site where I try to keep the lists updates. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome . Please unzip the file and place it on a USB. Upgrade by USB on box (All sw+Bootloader). They are in the same format as the old lists I have just added the channels that have moved.

• Well you need to set up your own FTP server. Create a generic user name and password. Disable write rights for the user(read only) . Scan and do channel updates on your box then upload to USB then upload to FTP server. Fairly simple ish! Or you can e-mail me your updates and I can upload them to my server. if you look at the server name just put anything@the server name and i will get it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!