Kodi Rpi2 and Tm-Nano-3t Combo HELP !!! Please !!!

• Hi there,
    I just need some help on a problem that i have with Kodi, i run Kodi on multiple machines win7 x64, Rpi1 and my new Rpi2 and it's the same thing for all of them.
    So I'm running VU+ / Enigma2 Client plugin connected to my tm-3t combo when i first start up Kodi it loads the bouquet i made for it so it only loads what i wanted it to load that's all fine, imports the EPG really fast and I'm off watching channels but if i change channels more than 3 times on ANY premium they stop working i can still watch the likes of channel 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and so on still but nothing else that's encrypted until i go down stairs and physically turn the tm-3t combo off by the rocker switch and turn it back on again, the oscam still works on my STB before i have to switch off/on again for the other machines, its really frustrating that i have to do this as it defeats the whole object if i have to keep going down stairs to do this can anyone shed any light on this to help me out thanks.
    BTW in running the latest Hades image on my STB and the latest stable Kodi's for each of the devices its running on I'm thinking its some sort of bug somewhere as its not affecting my STB in anyway apart from my resetting.:too_sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Just a little update I have just learn t that i don't have to go down and physically turn it off i can use Webif to reboot the box from my location on my tablet/PC and it works again BUT this is still hassle as its stops whoever is watching the STB from doing so until it has rebooted !!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!