Stuck on buffering

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 887 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Hi

over the weeks any many many reinstalls, i've got openelec 5.95.5 up and running, feeling really pleased after all this time i've only just found out how to bring up the bouquets after spending weeks scrolling thro the channel list lol.

anyway as far as i can tell that everything is installed and configged correctly, i have tvheadend enabled as well as tvheadend HSCP also got oscam working although not sure about the setting in oscam.config is it PC? and the version OSCam pc-nodmx (rev >= 9756)?

so now all i'm getting is that really annoying buffering % in the top right corner and i can't clear a thing even FTA.

what's the workaround on this please? i hope there is one and it's easy lol

regards: canthackit

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmm is there no one that knows the cause of contant buffering on satellite?

i see a tut yesterday that suggested going to programs>maintenance tools>system tweaks>zero cache..... did that and thats made no difference.

still i wait for a solution.

FURTHER UPDATE

i'm just going over my settings in HTS tvheadend and i notice that there is only one tuner listed under STATUS and that is showing SNR and Signal Strength as 0%

so i think it something to do with the tuner not setup correctly and/or not being recognised.

• Double check what feed is connected if only one feed in wetek (sat cable aye)
    if only one swapit over , if two then got to TVheadend web page in make sure the tunners are activated and set on right sat
    also make sure VDR is disabled , i prefer VDR myself but do mind there was tunner reset via webif tvheadend after a update that would be required

hopeit helps in post results :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I admire your determination to keep going in this hobby ,there isnt a single thing you havent had issues with Id have given up a long time ago if I had as many complications .10 points for your patience

:thumb:

thanks mate

thing is it's a whole new learing curve for me, not used to Android i'm Appleman, Linux well sort of ok, better with E2.

what's more i don't like to be beat, i never give up, i know i pester the life out of you and other members, but you all have put up with me and helped me no end, and at the end of the day i'll win out.

thanks for everything to you and all.

best regards: canthackit

- - - Updated - - -

Double check what feed is connected if only one feed in wetek (sat cable aye)
    if only one swapit over , if two then got to TVheadend web page in make sure the tunners are activated and set on right sat
    also make sure VDR is disabled , i prefer VDR myself but do mind there was tunner reset via webif tvheadend after a update that would be required

hopeit helps in post results :)

yes it did mate but lol...............

changed the lnb connection from 1 to 2 now SNR=97% and Signal Strength 73% i'll have to remember this for andriod tuners are numbered 0 and 1

got some channels clearing but it aint arf taking a long time......complain complain complain.........never bleedin' satisfied.

won't settle until i get it working properly.

Edited 2 times, last by canthackit: signal quality ().

• VDR out the box works best for me tbh , still no sorted a chan list out yet for VDR, can do it manually via remote in settings i know just no really had the time to do it or test the online convertor yet, prob wont now that lakka been ported to wetek and play aff SD card thanks to sniffer i fond myself hunting out all myroms ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!