Need Sunray DM800HD SE SIM 2.10 image for an A867 usb tuner

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,479 times. The last Post () by descartes.

• Hello!

I'm using a Sunray DM800HD SE SIM 2.10 with an A867 USB key (blue led) for DTT. It works good with Nemesis 2.6 110r0.
    I'd want to upgrade the image, quite old, but I'm not able to found the 112r3 for my box. So, I tried with several other images. Among these, I really liked the VU+ BlackHole and ItalySat 7, but...

none of these "sees" my USB tuner for DTT!

Thus, I was forced to re-install the Nemesis 110, with its limitations for IPTV and the rest. :26_002:

What could I do?

Thanks in advance.
    Descartes

• Hello!

I'm using a Sunray DM800HD SE SIM 2.10 with an A867 USB key (blue led) for DTT. It works good with Nemesis 2.6 110r0, as probably you know.
    I'd want to upgrade the image, quite old, and I was not able to found the 112r3 correct for my box. So, I tried with several other images. Among these, I really liked the Black Hole 2.1.5 and ItalySat 7, but...

none of these "sees" my USB tuner for DTT!

Thus, I was forced to re-install the Nemesis 110, with its limitations for IPTV and the rest.

What could I do? Anyone may help me?

Thanks in advance.
    Descartes

- - - Updated - - -

Note: actually I'm trying again with ItalySat, but nothing of my attempts seems to work.

Here is the output of opkg list | grep a867:

dvbt-a867-sky - dm800se_07-2011-2.6.18-7.4
    enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-a867 - 1.0-r2
    kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867 - 3.2-r10.13

The blue led stay off and the DVB-T tuner is not recognized.
    Maybe the correct driver are installed but the device needs to be activated?

• put the OPENLI, and for Sky Ditital Key put this:
    kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867_3.1.1-r4.16_vuduo
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    metti la OPENLI,e per la Sky Ditital Key metti questo:
    kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867_3.1.1-r4.16_vuduo

• It seems to me that I already tried this solution, with no results, on OpenPli4, because this module should work on images OpenPLi OE2.0. So it should also go on ItalySat 7, right?
    However, I will change image once again and I will report the results.
    I still have the impression that it happen like installing the driver on Nemesis 2.6 110r0, forgetting to activate the Digital Key...
    What do you think about?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mi sembra di avere già provato questa soluzione, senza risultati, sulla OpenPli4, perché questo modulo dovrebbe funzionare sulle immagini OpenPLI OE2.0. Quindi dovrebbe andare anche sulla ItalySat 7, no?
    Ad ogni modo, cambierò immagine per l'ennesima volta e riferirò i risultati.
    Continuo ad avere l'impressione che è come quando sulla Nemesis si installano i driver, ma non si attiva la Digital Key...
    Cosa ne pensi?

• for nstallation with an FTP program put the file in tmp, and open telnet and type

cd / tmp
    opkg install kern and press the tab key on the keyboard (the one above the caps) will exit the full name of the plugin by sending.
    reboot

riavivo to see ke does dtt on pli

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

per l'nstallazione con un programma FTP metti il file in tmp, apri e telnet e digita

cd /tmp
    opkg install kern e premi il tasto tab sulla tastiera (quello sopra il caps) ti esce il nome completo del plugin dai invio.
    Reboot

al riavivo vedrai ke funziona il dtt sulla pli

• I remembered right: it is not working. I had already found the solution in another forum...
    I installed again OpenPLi4, trying to install the driver, and here is the output from remote shell:

root@dm800se:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867_3.1.1-r4.16_vuduo.ipk
    Not selecting kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867 3.1.1 due to incompatible architecture.
    Unknown package 'kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867'.
    Collected errors:
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867.
    root@dm800se:/var/volatile/tmp#

What is wrong?
    Any ideas?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricordavo bene: non funziona. Avevo già trovato questa soluzione in un altro forum...
    Ho reinstallato la OpenPLi4, provando poi ad installare il driver, ed ecco l'output da shell remota:

root@dm800se:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867_3.1.1-r4.16_vuduo.ipk
    Not selecting kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867 3.1.1 due to incompatible architecture.
    Unknown package 'kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867'.
    Collected errors:
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867.
    root@dm800se:/var/volatile/tmp#

Cosa c'è che non va?
    Altre idee?

Edited 2 times, last by descartes ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!