livestreamersrv not working good on openvix hadees

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,372 times. The last Post () by ian1095.

• so i got a big problem i got openvix hades 10 and i got livestreamer installed , i checked if it was working , it worked for 2 min then picture stops i have tested that on arabic entertaiment plugin glarab!!! tsmedia yoolive. and my own iptv bouquet

how to i fix this?? am really annoyed i like that image only because it had ondemand iplayer and youvix skin, but the rest is no.

the perforamnce is alright but livestreams it dosent work please openvix team look at this!!

• so i got a big problem i got openvix hades 10 and i got livestreamer installed , i checked if it was working , it worked for 2 min then picture stops i have tested that on arabic entertaiment plugin glarab!!! tsmedia yoolive. and my own iptv bouquet

how to i fix this?? am really annoyed i like that image only because it had ondemand iplayer and youvix skin, but the rest is no.

the perforamnce is alright but livestreams it dosent work please openvix team look at this!!

Misk try switching to OpenAtv, Atv tends to perform better on iptv than Openvix. I asked testi about problems with his Arabic Entertainment plugin with openvix and he recommends openatv as that is what he uses to test with. Also with openatv you can install arabic entertainment and its dependence from the atv feeds.

However if you do not want to install openatv you can try this workaround. FTP all the files from the attachment into /tmp/

Than just Telnet

Code
    OPKG install /tmp/*.ipk
  • tried that no luck. :D tried vix vti blackhole all three are shityes nightmare i must say openatv is far better than openvix, only reason i switched to se if openvix will get this to work and becausee i do like youvix skin.

still iptv bouquet not working stops do you know how to do user agent dude?

Edited once, last by misk ().

• tried that no luck. :D tried vix vti blackhole all three are shityes nightmare i must say openatv is far better than openvix, only reason i switched to se if openvix will get this to work and becausee i do like youvix skin.

still iptv bouquet not working stops do you know how to do user agent dude?

You do know Vix and openatv can share skins as there share similar code (OE alliance)

• Youve been told that adding a User Agent wont make any difference,but youve chosen not to heed this information. I repeat that the User Agent is required to make a site think you are using a specific device and if the site is device specific then without it,the stream wont start at all,it will never start and then stop,because the site wont allow connection if it doesnt see the User Agent of the allowed device,ie PS3 or Iphone.

If you wish to waste your time though ,you add the User Agent header to the python code of your chosen plugin.

But you would be far better servered by telneting into your box and stopping the livestreamersrv deamon,then manually starting it from telnet into debug mode. once you see its ready to except the stream in the telnet window,start the stream from your plugin on your box and observe the info in the telnet window. Keep doing this until the stream stops of its own accord and then post the debug info here.

Ian.

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!