[BKP]Black Hole 2.1.6.1 Vu+Duo2 Linuxsat-support Edition by Robijay

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,194 times. The last Post () by annemt.

• I posed the question to the BH team and this was the answer:
    From version 2.15, there are problems with the new kernel

I'll direct as ever.

I asked all the staff to carry out tests of recording SAT + DVB-T (or USB Vu + P & P) in the most absurd or intersections registration (some have SCR, other LNB universal dual, actually a hardware varied).

The results were all positive.

It 'came out, however, an interesting detail: WITH SOME EMULATORS HAS' MADE THE "PROBLEM" YOU REPORTED.

The tests, REMEMBER TO ALL, or must be made with the image or with an official Vu + BH smooth.

Any "problems" that occur after the addition of third-party software components (read EMULATORS) are not the responsibility of BH or Vu + but only to developers of such software elements

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• Hi robijay,thanks for getting back to me on my problem,so I take it that there is effectively nothing I can do for the moment only to go back to BH214 if I want to record one channel and watch another....is this correct or have I misinterpreted above?
    If this is the case,do you forecee a fix for this in the near future?
    Thanks again for your response

• The problem is not in the firmware but obsolete emulators incompatible with the kernel of Vu +.........they have no interest to solving this problem because they do not support emulators.

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• The problem is not in the firmware but obsolete emulators incompatible with the kernel of Vu +.........they have no interest to solving this problem because they do not support emulators.

but also probs why they have started openblackhole ;) now outdated emu wont matter really, and still should not loose any market share of stb selling .
    would be interesting to see whats been changed and how its causing the problems , are they sharing that info ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Hi All Nice Image. but i am having trouble my white card is not being read .vu+solo cccam 230 and also cccam info is saying unknown or no card inserted any thoughts Anne it has now seen the card but not all channells opening Anne

Edited once, last by annemt: update ().

• master G

Added the Label Vu+ Backup

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!