Amiko Alien 2 running hyperion 4.5.... missing channels.... help!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,310 times. The last Post () by al70.

• I have an Amiko Alien 2 box. I have installed E2 image of Hyperion 4.5 via a USB stick. & it appears to be working fine. i.e. I have downloaded the channel list via auto bouquets and all the channels are there in the list. However I can only watch the free to air ones as of now BBC1, BBC2, ITV Etc.
    I really need to know what I have to do to set up my box so I can watch the rest of the channels i.e. sports and movies. I am new to this game, a novice you would say hence I am here trying to find more info. I am pretty sure I need to set up oscam, but again this is new to me. Please please please help me!

Here are some questions I ask myself a lot lately, if you have the answers to any of them drop us a post would you -

*I have a virgin media connection connected via ethernet to my box. Do I need to set up the amiko or my super hub so that they talk to each other? Normally ethernet is plug and go, but I would like confirmation of this...

*Do I need to open ports on my connection to allow a better connection with the STB?

*which are the best servers to use for a stable connection and best viewing of sprts channels? (I Like football)

* I would also really like to find the Sky HD mood skin shown in the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtkg9bEbC5w

Does anyone out there know where to find it? Do I need membership to download etc?

If you help me you will have good karma for ages!!! :bravo: Cheers for reading.

• sky hd mood skin,love that,how he changed the name to suit,

there is a few skins on that theme knocking around, do a search on here without the mood, but can be a pain putting on pkt

pay servers big no no on here so its do a search on google

as for ethernet, just plug in, but what are you expecting from that?

• I've tested my internet connection. Everything is working fine there.

Thanks for the heads up on the servers.

Do you suggest a different image for me, instead of hyperion? I've been trying to download a skin allnight. It seems to download, but then I can't find the skin I have downloaded in plug ins afterwards.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!