EE as ISP

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 474 times. The last Post () by alag20.

• Anyone using EE?

I don't see many good reviews tbh. I have a friend that works for them meaning I can get line rental, calls and fibre broadband (unlimited) for £29 per month for 6 months then £42 per month after that.

Price wise its good.

• I am on EE and highly recommend them, there new router is first class, I can set the dns on it (using unlocator) , I have separate networks for me and the kids, 2.4ghz and 5ghz, qos and more.
    Never been throttled with downloads even when downloading TB's in a few weeks. Took out EE Tv with them as well last month and for FTA is very good.

Also the upstream is very good where I am 20+mb up

• I am currently with BT and honestly I hate it. They are slooooooooow and I am not even into 100s GBbbbsss of download. I can move out to another provider but was apprehensive with EE. Now that I read this review I am tempted but what is the use - they will be BT soon :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!