trying to run oscam on vu+duo2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 784 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I have a vu+duo2 running vix
    trying to get oscam to decode a cccam line i got
    so far i have
    ftp oscam-svn10566-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-Distribution.tar.gz to usr / softcams 755 just named oscam
    got sample conf server user files from this site
    ftp to etc/tuxbox/config 644

can post live log if that helps?
    Thanks again.

• working.
    think i was putting c & n lines in the wrong way around in the cccam converter.
    next problem i installed a new western digital wd20eurx 2tb hard drive internal sata
    but all i get is a clicking noise and vix wont load (if i un plug hard drive vix loads)
    or should i post this elsewhere?
    Thanks again.

• Yes please make a new post/thread for any new problems buddy.... that way when members search the relevant threads will show up.

If your initial problem is sorted i will close this thread now.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!