OpenATV Reader

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,046 times. The last Post () by robijay.

• To give the Board which again, I decided to write a openATV Community Reader me a few weeks ago.
    Now you get the first public version.
    For more detailed information on the operation and the changelog can you exquisite on my plugin page. Link in my profile.

Attention: Please pay attention to the notes on the login function under the picture of the setup menu

Here you can see the setup menu!

Option User Name & Password:
    Post to enter unless you want to use the plugin with eingelogtem Account Create your own user data. If you want to use the plug-in access in the host, let me set the following access
    Username: = == VXNlcg
    Password: = == UGFzcw

If there are problems, and you want only the guest access to use then you can also enter the following and click Save (Green Button) click so that the data to be entered and re-encrypted.
    Username: User =
    Password: = Pass

As of version v0.4, the data will be stored encrypted and namely also as shown in the setup menu to save. So do not be surprised if it was not your credentials are in plain text. Respect necessarily entered the correct login information your are please.

The data will change if you tried the plugin at a openATV to lie. And if a login then fails 5 times, your IP is 15 min. Off.

Option Automatic update check:
    Here you can select whether an automatic update check is to be performed at the start of the plugin. If enabled, when you start the plugin, an inquiry is launched if a nu online version is, if yes then you are asked whether you want to install it and you can select with "Yes", the new version also install the same.

Option Skins:
    Should users Skins exist, so you can select them and activate. This must be a Skinordner in under the plugin path
    / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / openATVreader / skins_fhd
    or
    / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / openATVreader / skins_hd
    to be available.

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• available in v0.6 first contribution and as AutoUpdate

Fix: Sorting in the expansion menu now correctly
    New: read your private messages (for logged-in users)
    some translations
    some small fixes

Further information ... on the operation and handling of my plugin page ....

Thx @ lolly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!