Problem with Duo2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 399 times. The last Post () by mancsta.

• Hi Guys,

Many thanks for posting! I am new to this and recently upgraded my Vu+ Duo2 from Black Hole 2.1.6.1 to this image. The problem I have now is I cannot set my tuners to work correctly. I am in no way saying there is a problem with this image as I do not think that at all, I just need to understand how to set the tuners as this is new to me. I do know prior to me 'messing' the duo2 would allow me to watch one channel whilst recording another...To avoid any confusion I have one tuner fitted into slot for Tuner A, Tuner A is fitted with two LNB Inputs. The cables are running from this to a motorised dish. Can someone please tell me what settings I need to set in MENU/SETUP/SERVICE SEARCHING/TUNER CONFIGURATION....I have set Tuner A to Config Mode-Simple, Mode-Positioner, then the Lat and Long, Extra Motor Options-No. Assuming this is correct for a motorised dish can someone explain how to set Tuner B please? Apologies if this has been answered before but when I follow the excellent guides out there, either I am missing the point or not understanding correctly BUT there doesn't seem to be any mention of what to do with Tuner B....The different combinations I have tried either stop the box from receiving or allow it receive one channel but not allow me to change channels and record another, etc. Its as though only one tuner is working or output from the LNB but I have swapped cables, etc and all works fine and even connected the cables individually to another sat box and tested the cables/LNB and I receive a single on both....Please help. Thank you in advance...Mark

• Hi, many thanks for that. I cannot believe it was that simple. I was looking too deep into this. It must have been one of the configs I didn't try. Appreciate your quick response. Im back up and running again now. Cheers....

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!