enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-ymod_v18t55_all.ipk

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,217 times. The last Post () by helcer.

• hello,

i cannot install enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-ymod_v18t55_all.ipk at my amiko alien2 with hdmu (latest Version). i tried with the dreamexplorer and by Telnet. i always get - Installation succsessful but it is not installed after the restart. maybe it is a wrong Version? would i Need another ymod?
    please help.

thanks

• great and fast Support !
    thank you, i´ll try

- - - Updated - - -

ok, just installed by Telnet - successful - but i cant find it in the softcam Settings. what went wrong? (oscam-ymodv1856-sh4.tar.tgz)
    i got the message - var/bin/Emu - but i dont have var/bin!
    my Problem is that with my actual oscam10615 everything works perfect without the austrian channels. somebody told me that this works only with a ymod.
    oscam asks always for caid 1702 instead of 0D05. do you have an idea?

• Oscam ymod for HDMU:
    oscam_ymod > / usr / emu (change permissions TO 755 there) oscam_ymod.emu > / usr / emu / start (rights unchanged 644 ) all config files (oscam.xxx) > / usr / keys (right unchanged 644) If everything is properly installed, you can launch it from the menu> HDMU> Softcam Control.

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!