Problem with all S** Movies

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,722 times. The last Post () by robocop1967.

• i would imagine the file posted will have the full channel list sorted for yah nah ?
    once you have rescanned you need to manualily add the channels affected to the favs via remote
    then yah will be sorted if you go manual way , im surte there are posts on forum on how to do this
    have a bash at the search button within section for yer f5s :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• i would imagine the file posted will have the full channel list sorted for yah nah ?
    once you have rescanned you need to manualily add the channels affected to the favs via remote
    then yah will be sorted if you go manual way , im surte there are posts on forum on how to do this
    have a bash at the search button within section for yer f5s :)

how do i manually add the channels on the skybox

• if you add the channel list posted all your channels will return . You don't seem to grasp, the scan works, the channels are stored but not in the bouquets created by your current channel list. If you add another channel list it will replace existing one
    One other thing Skyboxes have limited storage capacity, constantly scanning channels will quickly fill it up & cause issues for the box

• you can only store epg data on usb stick on f5s, just update the box by using a channel list when necessary, it replaces the existing one on box so you are ok

is there no PVR on the f5s ? also media player ?
    not used a openbox for some tym in can neva mind what numbers n letter they was either but sure they was media player and record to usb could be wrong though :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• you can record to usb/hdd using skyboxes , download epg data for 7 day epg, which i believe they have a fix for, pointing out however to poster you cannot use these to save channels to,
    Sorry Admin thread is drifting off topic

Edited 3 times, last by samsid ().

• Hi
    Can this file be transferred on to a technomate 500 and to which location?
    Thanks

not that ive tried to but i think both devices have same list usable , you could back yours up first and try it its only 2 mins to be sure but i think you will be sound enough tbh

hope it helps yah take the plunge in report back for other members if yah do jump in CassGoat

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Not a tm user but could Try this

Click on the options tab and input your IP and password use enigma 1

1 Open up DreamBoxEdit.

2 Select open and select the folder your settings are in.

3 Click FTP and then send files to the Dreambox to start, at the end of the transfer click ok to the prompt.

4 Now click the reload settings on the dreambox button and wait for it to finish.

5 Now do a soft reboot to keep the settings.

• Hi My Movies also gone. I use vuduo 2 with the newest blackhole image. I shut down and re scanned the channels , any ideas without having to lose all my setting an re install everything.

• If you have auto bouquets just run that.It will replace the old transponder settings.If not and you have done a rescan the new scan results will show when you open your TV guide.Press up/Green button/scroll down to 28.2-New.They should be there.Just add them to your movies and delete the old ones.Autobouquets is the easier option!

• Thanks a mill . I'll try it tomorrow night .

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

Is auto bouquets an Add On or plugin , I had a look and didn't see it.
    I tried this Press up/Green button/scroll down to 28.2-New. I added it , but nothing on it , How do you get the channels working on it. Thank you
    Kindest regards

• Official Post

Is auto bouquets an Add On or plugin , I had a look and didn't see it.
    I tried this Press up/Green button/scroll down to 28.2-New. I added it , but nothing on it , How do you get the channels working on it. Thank you
    Kindest regards

[DOWNLOAD] AutoBouquets by Lraizer

If you use an OE Alliance image, autobouquetsmaker can be downloaded from the add-ons feeds/plugin menu..

• I'm using black hole image
    All I can find in black hole addons plugins is
    Vhannibal autosetting v1.1 Ipk packages black hole e2
    Not sure if that will do the job .

Edited once, last by coso ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!