Spanish local Cyfra SECA Oscam Config

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,566 times. The last Post () by buruandi.

• I take my first words to greet you because my English is not quite correct, I have vu +solo and I have only local Spanish seca, I have my local oscam both server and client cccam to see if I set it up you can help

• Official Post

This config is for the top slot in the Vu+solo, oscam.dvapi editted and latest oscam.srvid added.

Oscam.conf

Oscam.server

Code
    [reader]
    label = Seca
    protocol = internal
    detect = cd
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0100 
    EMMCache = 1,1,0 
    group = 1

Oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user = linuxsatsupport
    group = 1
    caid = 0100
    ident = 0100:4106 
    au = Seca
    monlevel = 0
  • hi friend, try the G master who is an expert, if you have, this is my setup with dry, I have that card, I'm Spanish.
    OSCam+CCcam213:

Pardon my language
    I love OSCam build by lareq78

• Official Post

F lines will be added to oscam.user, setup a new account for each F line, changing the user + pass to match your details.

C lines will be added to oscam.server, setup a new reader for each C line, changing the hostname, port, user + pass and CCcam version to match your peers details.

Code
    [reader]
    label      = remote
    protocol   = cccam
    device     = [COLOR='#FF0000']seca.dyndns.org[/COLOR],[COLOR='#00FF00']13000[/COLOR]
    account    = [COLOR='#0000FF']user,pass[/COLOR]
    group      = 1
    caid       = 
    cccversion = [COLOR='#FFFF00']2.1.4[/COLOR]
    reconnecttimeout = 5

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!