Cable Tuner Module

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 737 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• hi

I want to get VM cable on my box, can anyone tell me exactly the model of the tuner I need please? with recording capabilities

I looked at this, but it has a terrestrial Arial connections, i thought VM was like a sat connection?
    VU+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner Module

My Box is this

VU+ Duo 2 (1x Twin DVB-S2 Tuner) Enigma2 Linux Satellite Receiver Full HD 1080p PVR READY
    - Duo2 Firmware / Image options (Installed free of charge):: ViX Team
    - Fitted HDD Options: 1TB HDD 1-2days

Thanks

• Have a read of this thread bud.... what tuner

From what i can see it is a f type connector on the virgin cable feed coming into the house, all you need if that is the case to connect to your cable tuner on the duo2 is one of these...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• yeah defo

Eurovox , D-Box all had the same connectors many moons ago in nagra1 days
    mostly hybrid tuners come with the lowest spec that's used for connections as its also a DVb-T/T2 that would mean the connecting from standard RF coax used in free-view hence the male connector into box converter used on DVb-C as its a duel tuner and has to be able fit both common used wires :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!