Cable Channel Help Please

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,368 times. The last Post () by codar.

• good evening all

I just got myself a Gigablue HD 800UE, it actually is a nice box, i happy with my purchase, but I've hit a roadblock need help.

I have no idea how to get the cable side of things running.

I live in Hounslow so I think my net id 40979, unless ive got it wrong, done a auto scan i got some channels that work and some that. But the problem I've come across is using Lraizer Autobouquets E2 UK Cable latest version, after its completed its update and made bouquets, when i go to bbc 1, bbc 2, etc i get the dreaded SID not found in PAT error, and this error comes on mostly all the channels FTA & $$ ones.

Can somebody help, get my channels sorted like it is with sly.

Just mention I running Openvix Hades

Thank you

Edited once, last by dbanga81 ().

• when you do a full scan on cable you should be able to pick up bbc1 etc all the free ones, then go on autobouquets fo cable and pick the net id

if after you have done that and your free channels then get the sid not found message you have the wrong net id , so its a case of finding the correct one

• Thank you Pauldb,

I did have incorrect net id

Also just wondering if you can help install picons, I have no idea which ones I need and where to put them.

• Thanks for the reply not home to try these out yet.

But will these picons also be displayed on the LCD or would I need to add another attachment to get that to happen.

Sorry for acting like a newbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!