Spiderbox HD6000 Channel List 18/06/2015

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,285 times. The last Post () by pee_bee.

• Spiderbox HD6000 Channel List 18/06/2015

This Channel List has been created using Spiderbox 6000 Channel Editor v2.1.1.44 (Using "advanced Download")  so credit goes to the Author.
    Channel sorted via Satellite-Provider-Category-Name using my custom Fav's

This update includes all freq changes at time of posting.

Satellites

Spiderbox HD6000 Channel List 18-06-15 = Both Sky & IKS Favourites

Code
    Fav 1 = IKS Sport
    Fav 2 = IKS 16e & 13e
    Fav 3 = IKS 19e, 0.8w & 30w
    Fav 4 = IKS XXX
    Fav 5 = 28e HD
    Fav 6 = 28e Ent life & cult
    Fav 7 = 28e Movies & Sport
    Fav 8 = 28e News, Docs Music & Kids

NB. Fav 5,6,7 & 8 are either FTA or opened with valid Subs card or by other means other than IKS

Please remember to Save your own Spiderbox 6000HD channel list first,
    as my list may not be to your liking
    just offering it up for those that are interested

Compass...

Only for Spiderbox/Smartbox HD6000

• Thanks for the channel list. Just a quick question I am missing lots of channels movies some sport etc. Have you any idea on how to fix this as i'm new to this and not sure on what to do. many thanks in advance

• Hi paulbfloyd,

I think you need to be a bit more specific on which movie and sports channels are missing. You can consult web sites such as lyngsat and flysat to find relevant satellite packages for any information on missing channels. Having found the information, you can manually scan the relevant transponders for those channels. You may however need to use the Channel Editor in order to make room for the new channels,

regards pee_bee

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!