Some UK HD channels back in sharing

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 686 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Official Post

As some others have probably realised, some of the FTA HD channels that got paired a while back are now back in sharing and also clearing with a basic viewing card inserted in the original receiver

The past few days these have all been clearing

ITV2 HD
    ITV3 HD
    ITV4 HD
    Encore HD

There has been nothing official on this (for obvious reasons), but it could be speculated that the ITV are concerned that they will lose revenue from potential advertisers who are no longer reaching the larger FTA market

Good news indeed for us all, let's hope this is not just a temporary thing and they are back with us for good

• Good news all round
    But I do have 1 question and I might be wrong
    I thought that when they paired cards it was to with the new EPG data that used on the sly menu thus making 3rd party STB not been able to decode it
    and unable to pair again to certain boxes we know which box for HD
    If that's the case how come all of a sudden we can see them again if they couldn't decode them before
    Also might be a little bit out there but since the channel change of certain transponders we now get theses back strange ?

It is just a thought

• ITV HD ect ect has not changed transponder recently , but if you are accessing HD FTA channels on a STD Def sub then one would imagine
    alarmbell will be ringing at SlyHQ this might just let em target end users who are infact using 3rd party STB's. I am of the opinion that big changes are coming
    and most likliey that all STD DEF boxes will be swapped out by one means or another :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• encore HD on quite a while now, ITV is moving to astra2G soon, don't think there's anything sinister, guess when move is complete normal service will be resumed, black screen again, only my opinion, re RTE2HD, always been clearing, for me in Ireland anyway...

• theres always soming sinister wi Mr M,
    his team leaked files for N1 d-box days first models in few other things
    theres a reason theres new card change, boxes ben removed from service
    and forced upgrades , most old std thomps (white) will have there updates ability removed
    or forced fails implemented so that they can make a forced swap happen to newer HD-boxes
    now i think this is the case because right now according to sly i have a HD box and well i DONT it was paired to the white std
    i ownn and always have i had been pestered for good cpl year now for frced upgrades but have repelled em every tym under guise of
    audio comp connection(red&white) required for SoundSystem , now whilst the card updates in my Duo it wont update the PPV entitlements
    now i can put back into white thomp and it clears ok but it wont via oscam regardless of pid changes , c-list changes i tryed last boxing few weeks ago
    this is when they are admment im on a amstrad HD , but i still clear norm HD n prem sport,movies in SD n well thats just not right @ all really
    so there is soming afoot in my eyes but hey who knows till the bann hammer swings down lol

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!