Unable to connect to web interface

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,422 times. The last Post () by mambotech.

• Hi,

I have in stalled csp on my VPS server but I cannot connect to the ip address:8082 can someone tell me where I set the ip address to listen on please.

Thanks

• Official Post

I have yet to attempt getting csp running but notice this in post #3 of the tutorial

if this is your first installation
    you will have to ./cardproxy.sh start once again which will give you a default xml to work with.

Now to Check CSP is running there is a Web interface, the default port is 8082

Just incase you missed it,

• I have yet to attempt getting csp running but notice this in post #3 of the tutorial

Just incase you missed it,

Hi,

Thanks I managed to get it running. Strange it didn´t start the first time even thought it said OK. Now I need to workout how to get my dreambox to talk to it :)

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!