Openbox S9 CCCam issue

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 652 times. The last Post () by sep8001.

• Hi

A friend had an issue with some channels not working, I asked him to update the TPProg file as it worked for another mate who had the same issue and in error it looks like he deleted his cccam from the box.

I now have the box and have added all the info and for some reason still cannot connect to my box. It either says Login or Offline. I have rebooted my box, router and have also rebooted the Openbox but still no joy.

Any suggestions as to what the issue could be, can I reload a new image and try. Looking at the info it may be a clone box.

Thank you for your help.

• I have just installed a new image and I can now connect to my box if i use the Ip address of my box and the openbox works fine, but if I use the dns address it just states KO!. I have also added a link to his brothers server and that comes up with OK!! but the channels are still coming up scrambeled.

The network is setup as DHCP on, I have tried with DHCP off and all the info it but still get the same issue.

Any pointers on what I am missing.

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Possible IP conflict?
    Try giving the open box a manual IP then reboot & try again

Thanks, tried that with multiple reboots. I have also rebooted the router and my box but no joy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!