probs with diff images

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,085 times. The last Post () by northern343.

• Anyone help with prob i have with octagon sf8. Box as been running sweet since i got it a while back. Then i loaded opendroid image never use this image before loaded ok setup box then when i download from plugins and did reboot but box was stuck on boot turned off at back same prob. so went and did fresh image load with openatv then same happend when downloading from plugins and reboot stuck on boot. tryed bootloader same thing. so did fresh install with vix
    image and so far things are ok. could it be harddrive im useing WD 1TB.

• hi mzzuk i have lots diff images in the past with no probs but its started from putting opendroid on. useing at the mo vix image and had no probs. i may try another image see how it goes in a few days.

• problem solved went back to 600mhz bootloader tryed 2 images and all was ok intalled 750mhz bootloader and the problem returned. so 600mhz is now on. and running sweat again.

• can someone tell if the box should bootup in the image when loading bootloader i carnt remember when first did it. but when it loads says usb-flash- usb- then stays on boot dosnt load on what image is on box. im still getting problems when trying to download from plugin allways stuck on boot so have to load bootloader again when it shows boot turnit on n off at back and reboots in image.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!