Cooltvguide

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,165 times. The last Post () by pauldb.

• Hey all, Im on Hyperion4 and i cant use the tvguide as it just closes and tells me to upgrade it!
    So i have downloaded the latest one and the IPK file is on my pc! and thats as far as i have got! ive no idea how to do this as it was all set up for me, can someone pls help me?

• best thing to do it goto plugins and remove cooltv,

then reinstall cooltv via plugins should be version 7.3 then reboot

you also need to do a bit of searching on the forum regards installing ipk files and also installing images for the a2

its all on here, just do a bit of work for yourself, no need to say anything thats already been said before

• hey guys, thanks... I managed to install the latest tvguide and my picons are there so thanks for that :)
    however i cant get it to the way i liked it before and am stuck. ive searched everywhere. I like it so the colours are like green blue and red.
    ill attach a pic to how i like it so u know what I mean and if anyone can advise me id apprecaite it. i have searched for hours now

thanks all

• hey guys, thanks... I managed to install the latest tvguide and my picons are there so thanks for that :)
    however i cant get it to the way i liked it before and am stuck. ive searched everywhere. I like it so the colours are like green blue and red.
    ill attach a pic to how i like it so u know what I mean and if anyone can advise me id apprecaite it. i have searched for hours now

thanks all

press yellow quide switch to the type of display you want ie with pip

then press menu whilst on guide, in there is cool3d and that is what you need change, the thing is it wont change much unless its been skinned by the skin you have installed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!