Wetek play openatv5.0 backup

• This is a settings backup configured for astra 28.2

Included:

Autobouquets (set for ROI sd with hd swap enabled) I have setup favourites with the standard fta channels although on first boot, they will show up as

n/a

until you select on them.

Crossepg

Oscam ip of wetek:8888 usr=root passwd=oscam. Just add a reader in oscam.server file

Picons pack (piconssnp8bit220x132: Credit goes to Oktus, pauldb and croke) on usb but user can change to desired pack

Weather configured for south of Ireland

Format your micro-sd card using sdformatter:

Extract openatv image (attached)

Write image (openatv-5.0-wetekplay-20150627) to sd card. I used Win32DiskImager from here:

Insert sd card into wetek but do not power on yet.
    Extract out attached backup.rar to your planned usb stick/hdd (you should only have 2 folders called "picon" and "backup_wetekplay")
    My stick was formatted to fat32.
    Plug in stick/hdd in rear, connect up lan cable (My backup was done using a lan cable connected as you could get into problems using wifi with encryption keys etc)
    Connect up dish feed to lnb1 and power up wetek.
    When prompted to perform a settings restore (after asking you if you would like to delete additional languages) select it.
    Accept plugins install (If your using the original remote, press the back arrow button, bottom right of the remote, to toggle between number and color keys, then press 2 (which 2 is then = to green)
    Press ok when “Execution finished”
    Wetek should reboot onto BBC 1 HD.
    At this point, autobouquets needs to be configured for desired region (roi as default), auto download (not enabled by default)
    Crossepg will also need to be configured for storage device/provider etc.

If you would like to change weather location

Get weather-ID of your location:

Enter Location:

Dublin

Your MetrixWeather ID:7 56043

To use your location

to show weather information - use Telnet:

init 4
    echo "config.plugins.MetrixWeather.woeid=560743" >> /etc/enigma2/settings
    init 3

With thanks to arn354

You can now perform an online update (gives you a nice openatv bootlogo and also adjusts audio between hd and sd channels among other updates)

Also remember to change time settings, which are set to gmt+1 as default

Problems:

Time-shift and recordings do not work.(even after online update at the time of posting)
    I have mounted an external hdd and usb formatted to both ext3 and ext4 and updated timer/recording settings within image but only get a black screen.

Good luck.

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Backup

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!